221 3rd Street NW • New Philadelphia, Ohio 44663
Phone 330-308-0186 • E-Mail Rabbirev@GMAIL.com
Rev. Christopher Rhodes
P E R S O N A L
My wife and I have been married twenty years. It is the only marriage for either of us. We have been blessed with two children,
Hannah and Christopher II, who are the joy of their father.
F U T U R E EDUCATIONAL G O A L S
I plan to begin my Doctorate within the next two years.
1999- Present Dover Baptist Temple (SBC) Dover, OH
· Resposible for the feeding and equiping of the saints.
· Responsible for prayer and study of the Word of God.
· Responsible for planning, preperation, and presantation of all religious services.
· Responsible for pastoral care for the ill and grieving
· Responsible for the administration of the ordinaces (baptism and communion)
· Responsible for all benevolence programs
· Responsible for oversite of the misions program including corrspondence, selection, and retention.
· Responsible for pastoral counseling.
· Responsible for all personell decisions and oversight.
Responsible to preparing and adminstirning the fiscal budget
2004-2012 Mighty Men of Valor Ministries Dover, OH
· MMoV is a sports outreach ministry using paintball
· Responsible for evangelistic outreach, church services, and evangelism training
Responsible for all administrative duties and day to day operations of the ministry
1997-1999 Pulpit Supply Various
The main purpose of this supply was to not only assist churches but also to candidate for pastoral openings.
1997 Traditional Values Coalition of Illinois Springfield, IL
Traditional Values Coalition of Illinois Education and Legal Institute
My responsibilities included the day to day operation of both our 501(c) 3 and our 501(c) 4.
The main purpose of the organization is to educate and equip pastors and lay leaders with vital information on moral issue and religious liberties.
1995- 1997 Temple Baptist Church Green, OH
· My responsibilities included creating and teaching curriculum for jr. and sr. high students.
· I was responsible for planning and coordinating youth ministries and activities, including outreach, visitation, missions and youth Bible studies.
· I served as the director of the church-wide Watchman on the Wall prayer program.
Computer and printing coordinator, including design and production of visitor packets and general computer answer man. Periodically, I also had the responsibility of preaching for the entire congregation.
E D U C A T I O N
Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary Lynchburg, VA
Master of Divinity (Theology and Apologetics), 2008
Master of Arts in Religion, 2005
Liberty University Lynchburg, VA
· Associate of Arts, Religion 1994
Bachelor of Science, Pastoral Ministries 1994
Minor in Biblical Greek
Spiritual Life Director
Founding Pastor of Grace Baptist Church (student apartment church)
Staff Intern, Canton Baptist Temple
L I C E N S E S & C E R T I F I C A T E S
Certificate of Ordination, Canton Baptist Temple 1995
License to solemnize marriages (State of Ohio) 1995.
ASSOCIATIONS, BOARDS, AND COMMITEES
· Muskingham Valley Baptist Association (SBC)
Moderator (2009-2011, 2015-present)
Administrative Team (2008- Present)
Training Healthy Leaders Team Leader (2008-Present)
On Mission Team Leader (2012-Present)
Muskingum Valley Bible Institute
State Convention of Baptist in Ohio (SBC)
Nominations Committee (2009,2010[Chairman])
Mission Council (2014-Present)
Tuscarawas County YMCA, Christian Emphisis Committee
Advisory Board, Illinois Christian Coalition
Pastor Advisory Board, Traditional Values Coalition of Illinois
Instructor, Refuge of Hope Lay Bible Institute, Canton, Ohio
H O N O R S
Induction into the Camp C.H.O.F Hall of Fame (1995)